Most of the new LP2 site is public…
We want prospective members to find us and get a clear view of who we are.
Member-Only content available only to logged in LP2 members
LP2 member information includes emails, addresses, phone numbers, semester joined for all members and new info for members who have joined since Spring of 2022 including bios, interests, skills, neighborhood and more. All members can update their own profiles and photos.
How to Login:
To log in you need to set your own unique personal password. This makes the site more secure and will help keep everyone’s personal information safe.
Visit LP2 login page or click on the word Login at the top left of the site anytime in order to Login OR Reset your Password.
Click on Forgot Password to set your password for the first time. There will be prompts that explain next steps. You will enter your personal preferred email. Then check that email for a new link to reset your password. This method makes sure that only YOU are able to reset your password. Then just follow the prompts.
Detailed step-by-step instructions are available. If you need these instructions AND/OR one-on-one help email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protect Your Own and Members’ Privacy
By using the site you are agreeing that you will not:
- Share your login information with non-members
- Reproduce any of the Member Directory information and/or share it with non-members
New Features of the site include:
- An Enhanced Member Directory and Faces with more info, member control, and search capability
- An News and Events pages
- A Library and Online Research Resource page
- Detailed Resources for Coordinators
- Study Group Grids that include direct links to the syllabi and Coordinators Profiles
NOTE: Only logged-in members are able to link to members profiles.
- A Study Group History Table
- A Study Group Archive of past Grid
- Voices and Voices Photography slide show
NOTE: Ignore a warning page for Voices and click through. An upgrade is planned.