2. Individual Member Profiles that include multiple Email Addresses and Phone Numbers, Address, but also the Member’s Bio, Neighborhood, Study Groups Coordinated, Personal Websites and more.
4. An Upcoming Events and News page that contains ALL Current Events and News All the Time. It’s not necessary to look for an old Observer in your email. If it is current it is listed here.
5. The current Study Group Grid that includes room numbers, direct links to the Profiles of the Coordinators (if you are logged in) as well as the Academic Calendar.
6. A Study Group History Table page containing 566 Study Groups dating back to 2014 which can be searched and sorted by Course Name, Category, Coordinator(s) Name, Year, and Semester.
7. The Syllabi of Study Groups dating back to 2019 can be accessed on the Study Group Grid Archive page. Just find the semester and year on the History Table first. Ways to make more past Study Group grids and syllabi more accessible are under development.
8. A Library and Online Research Resource page with links to the Mina Rees Library, the Library of Congress, Jstor, the Internet Archive, Visual Resources and much more. It’s a perfect place to start research into scholarly articles, images, books, databases and other materials
9. The LP2 Calendar which contains important dates regarding registration, events and other activites.
13. The LP2 Guidelines which govern the organization and its decision making processes.
14. The LP2 Member Handbook which provides a detailed overview of governance, membership, GC operations and policies and much more.
14. Not Enough? You can also read the Advisory Board Minutes, learn about Committees and and their members, get the latest on COVID Safety at the GC, read about Our History, Special Interest Groups, and where to refer friends who want to Join Us.