In January, all LP2 members received personalized instructions from the Graduate Center IT department with their new GC email address and initial password which uses Microsoft Outlook. If you can’t locate these instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Your email address changed from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is not possible to forward Grad Center emails to an external account like Gmail or Yahoo.
- You’ll continue receiving communication from our office at both your personal and Grad Center accounts.
How to Check Your Grad Center Email:
- Use your internet browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Go to the website www.outlook.com
- Click on the Sign-in button at the top right corner of the page
- Sign in with your Grad Center email and password
If You Forget Your Password:
Go to Microsoft Password Reset and follow the instructions.
Microsoft Office 365
You have access to a free subscription Microsoft Office 365 software to use on your personal computers and mobile devices. To learn more about what’s available go to Office-365-Plan-for-Current-Students.